Linkin' up the Monday Minute!  

Posted in

Ok so I'm not exactly on time. I've had a hectic weekend (actually week) and I have just finally gotten a few things in order. I hate being behind on anything, and that includes my blogging time. Be it reading them or writing.

So without further ado here is the Monday Minute straight from the mind of our good friend Ian......

Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging to have an outlet. Having people that actually read and respond to my rambling is just a really cool bonus.

Name one other blogger and list their URL that deserves special attention for whatever reason you choose.
Well I have been sorta harping on you guys to check her out so this is another good opportunity to visit Sarah at Writer in Making. Just do it you know you want to!

Name one of your heroes in life. Someone that you know or knew personally
I even posted about it here. It's my father

Whose feet smell worse, yours or mine?
Yours!! I use lots of soap and powder them to death :)

Which TV show's setting would you most like to live in?
Happy Days...Fonzi wouldn't have anything on me...

There you have it....They say better late than never...

In case you don't know his link The Daily Dose of Reality is here!

This entry was posted at Monday, March 29, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 comments

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 29, 2010 at 4:41 PM

Great answers. I would love to see a show down between the Fonz and the Benz.

March 30, 2010 at 12:52 AM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
March 30, 2010 at 4:09 AM

I love that your father is your hero!

March 30, 2010 at 5:53 AM

Aw Bendigo! You're so nice and I'm so pleased!!:D I'm going to post the Monday minute today too probably, so you'Re not the only one who's late!!;)

March 30, 2010 at 9:25 AM

Ian..you know that i will link to everything that you offer up :)

Jerry...The fonz would go down..lol

Joe...I can't think of somebody who has been a more postitive role model than my pop!

Sarah..I only speak what I think...I'm glad that I'm not the only one a bit behind on the schedule :)

March 30, 2010 at 11:37 AM

Post a Comment